Skip to main content

Have you lost your track? - Recharge and Reflect Now

 

My sincere apologies to everyone for me being inconsistent in the blog. I am swamped with my semester academics as well as with personal issues. I try my level best to be consistent from now. 

Okay then, let's start this comeback with a powerfully packed post.

We all make resolutions, we all make up our mind so strong that our desire to adopt new habits and the want to change seems to be at the zenith. But somewhere along the way, we lose our motivation to try and get stuck in a helpless and baffling condition.

This post is intended for everyone who has lost their track of what they are doing and to refill their minds with unlimited hope and enthusiasm.

  1. Don't stress yourself too much because no matter how bad the situation is, it will change.
  2. When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They are sent to promote, increase and strengthen you. Embrace your challenges.
  3. Never regret a day in your life. Good days give happiness, Bad days give experience, Worst days give lessons to learn in life and best days give beautiful memories.
  4. Life is like a book. Some chapters sad, some happy, and some exciting. But if you never turn the page, you will never know what the next chapter holds. 
  5. Every transformation begins with an intense want to change. How deep is your want?
  6. Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward.
  7. Find the courage to keep trying, even when it seems like no progress is being made.
  8. Believe so firmly that there is no such thing as failure, You either win or you learn.
  9. A ship is always safe at shore but that is not what it's built for. Face challenges, make mistakes, learn from your mistakes, grow.
  10. You can't go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending. Don't let self-doubt and fear hold you back. You can and you will achieve whatever you wish to.

To conclude, It is really okay not to feel motivated every day and it's quite natural being human. All that matters is that you pick yourself up and get things done, no matter what mood you are in. If everything was perfect, you would never learn and grow. Every obstacle you face now is really an opportunity. It is your choice to sit idle and dream or to refill your mind with enthusiasm and become unstoppable.

Every day you are born again, Start now and get back on track.

Try to read this post as many times as possible till you get a sort of clarity in your mind. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First post!

Hello World, My name is Sai Rohith Karanam, currently pursuing BTech Computer Science Engineering at Lovely Professional University, Punjab. I am a tyro in writing blogs. I'm just exploring a new field in my life. Actually, I would like to share something that happened before writing this blog. From the past 5 days, I was constantly trying to write a blog and was searching like hell all over the internet. All the questions in my mind like, where to publish my blog? what to write in my blog? These type of questions kept flashing through my mind honestly till today afternoon. I then saw some videos of "how to own a domain name and buy web hosting for a cheaper price", the cheaper price I finally got is 6000 INR, but I don't want to take a risk by affording money as I am still a novice. If at all I want to afford the money, let me gain a little bit of experience by writing here and then afford it later. Then, all of a sudden, an idea flashed through my mind and s

10 lessons I have learnt in 2020...

2020 is a year of shocks, surprises, learnings and a lot of introspection for me. I know with the arise of corona pandemic, many people have lost their lives, lost their jobs, lost their own families but still, there are a lot of things we need to be grateful for. For example, at this moment, you are alive, you are reading this, your senses are working properly and above all, your health is perfectly alright in spite of the pandemic.  Now tell me, how many good things are there that we need to be grateful for amidst of corona chaos? Every year is an experience we gain for the future, experience from the mistakes that we've done, experience from the way we have responded in a particular situation and experience from our self-fulfilling prophecies. So like everyone else, this year has really taught me some valuable lessons which I believe are the first step to achieving my goals. So I thought, why not share my experience of this year with people so that they may learn something out o

Purpose in Life vs Purpose of Life

A gentle disclaimer, This post is only written on the basis of my thoughts and perspectives. It is not intended to hurt anyone's beliefs and traditions. Okay, let's start. We study at prestigious universities, we get the highest paying jobs, we get lots of money which is well enough to buy every single thing for our own comfort, our parents will be very proud of everything we have achieved and a lot more praise from the society. Are these enough for your life to be successful? If you said no, you're on the right path. But if you said yes, Think again! Today we are in the year 2020, let's move a 1000 years back. Because you were born in the 20th or 21st century, you are struggling to become a doctor or an IT professional. What if you were born 1000 years ago? Well, you might opt fishing as your career, right? What did this symbolise?  Our purpose in life, which means it is the purpose which we should fulfil to make a living for our life keeps on varying.  Today, you are